Relationships built to last: For nearly 50 years, we've been protecting the interests of contractors.
Since our founding nearly 50 years ago, we’ve provided comprehensive insurance and loss control services to contractors throughout the United States. We work with professionals in all areas of the industry from contractors to subcontractors, developers, property owners, architects and engineers.
We know how important it is for contractors to maintain safe work operations and reduce workers’ compensation costs; keep track of certificates of insurance; and obtain surety bond support when it matters most. Our considerable experience in the industry has provided us a unique expertise in serving its specialized segments.
- Real Estate
- Streets & Roads
- Commercial & Residential
- Landfill Construction
- Safety consulting services that have been successful reducing reportable injuries by as much as 80% at a single location
- Certificate Control Services that effectively manage insurance requirements of sub-contractors, suppliers and clients
- Alternative medical benefit plans for non-eligible temporary, seasonal or hourly employees
- Alternative workers' compensation program option - Risk Management Association (RMA) - for Illinois contractors
- 24-hour surety bond turnaround time
- Experience designing and managing wrap-up programs to achieve economies of scale and greater negotiating leverage with insurance companies
Contractor industry involvement
Assurance is an active member of numerous national and local contractor-related organizations. To name just a few:
- Asphalt Pavement Association
- Associated General Contractors
- Association of Subcontractors and Affiliates
- Building Contractors Association
- Concrete Contractors Association
- General Contractors Association
- Green Builders Association
- Mason Contractors Association
- National Roofing Contractors Association
- Professional Flooring Installers Association
- Road and Transportation Builders Association
- Specialty Crane and Rigging Association
- Underground Contractors Association
Assurance’s team of insurance advisors, professionals and safety experts can reduce your losses, increase efficiencies and save you money. Contact an Assurance Advisor today.