There’s a better way to service company-sponsored retirement plans. We can show you how.
Assurance Financial Services (AFS) was created with one simple goal in mind – to help businesses manage their qualified retirement plans. We’re not your run-of-the-mill, one-stop-shop for every financial product under the sun, like some financial managers many individuals and businesses work with. That’s because we know having a specialized focus provides a greater advantage to our clients and the employees their plans serve.
Often times, we see the executives of a business use their personal financial advisor to manage their company’s retirement plan. As a result, the company sponsored plans aren’t meeting their full potential for the following reasons:
- Individual financial advisors are typically reactive instead of proactive when it comes to managing these types of plans
- Company-sponsored retirement plans are very different from individual investing because they require compliance and fiduciary guidance
- Many consultants only focus on low cost funds versus finding the most efficient fund to produce the best outcome for the employer and plan participants
- There is not a consistent stream of education and information to employees on the importance of this benefit
The best way to manage a successful program is to surround it with experienced professionals and a service platform created specifically for company-sponsored investments. If you’re looking to take your plan to the next level, you’ve come to the right place. Simply stated, company-sponsored retirement plans are our thing. We’re all over them, like white on rice, and your company, plan fiduciaries and participants will reap the benefits.
Our competition is no match.
There’s no denying it. Pound for pound, we specialize in managing 401(k) plans, 403(b) plans and 457 plans, as well as non-qualified plans. Here are just a few of the reasons why we continually knock out our competition.
- Dedicated. We are not generalists who do retirement plans as an ancillary business. In fact, 100% of our time, research and advanced degrees are centered on managing our client’s retirement plan program and retirement plan governance. We have the resources and extensive knowledge to stay current on litigation, legislation and regulations and their impact on a client’s plan, plan operations and fiduciaries.
- Educators. Our full fee disclosure, comprehensive benchmarking, analytical reports and monthly sponsor newsletters keep our plan fiduciaries well-informed and current on industry trends and legislative developments. We provide consistent education and resources for participants and will organize individual or group meetings in a flash.
- Independent. AFS is both vendor and investment neutral with the freedom to work with any provider, platform, mutual fund family, TPA or record keeper. This independence ensures plans are administered in the most efficient manner, providing a truly “best-in-class” experience for plan participants and beneficiaries.
- Committed. AFS will acknowledge in writing their fiduciary status to the client’s plan with respect to the selection and monitoring of plan’s investments under an ERISA 3(21) or ERISA 3(38) arrangement. Very few of our competitors are willing or able to acknowledge their fiduciary status, let alone put it in writing.
- Strategic. We have a proven process to manage our client’s fiduciary liability and ensure compliance with the DOL, IRS and other regulatory bodies. In addition to improving investment opportunities for plan participants, AFS provides other compliance-related services to reduce our client’s fiduciary exposure.
Bank on our 'A' Team.
Looking for answers and solutions to your company-sponsored retirement plan questions? Contact one of our Assurance Financial Services 'A' Team members below to get the advice and educational resources that will take your plan to the next level.
Assurance Financial Services, Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Assurance Agency, Ltd. Securities and advisory services are offered through Financial Telesis Inc. Member FINRA-SIPC, 4340 Redwood Hwy, Suite A-23, San Rafael, CA 94903; (415) 526-2750. Assurance Financial Services, Ltd. and Financial Telesis Inc. are independently owned and operated. Assurance Financial Services, Ltd. does not render legal, accounting or tax advice.