Growing Employee Happiness
Liz Smith, Assurance President, was recently interviewed by Chicago Creative Space for her impressive leadership skills in keeping a happy company culture. She knows any organization is only as good as its people. Therefore, the happiness of Assurance employees will always be the prime focus in her strategic vision.
She highlights 5 strategic necessities for growing employee happiness:
- Share Your Vision- The more clearly you articulate your mission, the more emphatically everyone will rally around it.
- There’s Always Room To Grow- Make sure employees understand their opportunity for career development and how they can actualize it.
- Soliciting Feedback Isn’t Enough- Hear what employees want, then implement a concrete strategy responding to their needs.
- First-class Benefits- If you don't have a great benefits package, you're not a competitive employer. No amount of office nerf balls can change that!
- Compelling Culture- Attain the trifecta of engagement, intelligence and fun, and people will always want to work for you.
Click below to watch the full video with all of the tips needed for growing employee happiness.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR