How to Properly Combat Ergonomic Challenges on the Jobsite
Ergonomics is defined as the study of people’s efficiency in their working environment. The construction workforce experiences ergonomics every day on the jobsite. A common ergonomics challenge is as simple as a worker twisting their torso while carrying a heavy load. This could lead to pain, discomfort or even a workplace injury.
Education and training on proper ergonomics can minimize risk and increase safety on the worksite. We put together this infographic that illustrates common ergonomic challenges in construction and solutions to combat them.
For more ways to minimize risk while maximizing health on the jobsite, talk to a risk management consultant.
- These Are the Top 4 Hazards in Construction
- Calculating and Communicating Your Safety ROI
- Wellness & Safety Programs: What’s the Correlation?
- Safety E-Book
- Construction Blog
- Construction Industry Page
- Construction Webinar Replays
- Construction Library Resources
ABOUT THE AUTHOR