Minimize Risk with Safe Patient Handling Programs
As a healthcare owner or operator, are you aware that your employees experience a higher rate of injuries compared to other industries like manufacturing and construction? When compared with such physically demanding industries it’s a bit hard to believe, right? To address these concerns, healthcare organizations should strategically enhance their safe patient handling programs through the use of mechanical lifts, increased staff training and formalized programs.
We created a downloadable white paper that breaks down exactly how you can reboot your safe patient handling programs in an effort to improve workplace safety while minimizing risk. Get your copy of the Safe Patient Handling White Paper here. Still have questions? Chat with us.
- Incident and DART Rate Calculator
- Workplace Safety as a Catalyst for Change
- Fall Prevention Programs
- Significant Changes to the Five-Star Rating System
- Senior Living Blog
- Senior Living Industry Page
- Senior Living Webinar Replays
- Senior Living Library Resources
ABOUT THE AUTHOR