Employee Benefit Success
In technology, open architecture allows potential users to see inside all or parts of the architecture without any constraints. It’s published based on what the developer wants to share, and arguments are made to the pros and cons of that sharing. However, Assurance’s open architecture isn’t about sharing code, it’s about sharing another form of code – our code to a successful employee benefit plan.
We believe there must be an overarching blueprint or road map to your benefits program’s success. It takes a collective effort of multiple mindsets to execute this road map including employers, brokers and partners.
Here’s a sampling of Assurance’s own blueprint to success:
- Top Down Buy-In- Adopt a culture of health and wellness, be proactive not reactive and make that culture of health and wellness part of all company communications.
- Preventative Care- Educate employees on the importance of early detection and promote the low cost of preventative visits.
- Consumerism- Customize your plan offerings that reward and incentivize employees to be good healthcare consumers.
- Data Analytics- Identify utilization trends that can be addressed with communication, wellness or plan design changes.
- Road Map to Self-Funding- Achieve long-term success in a partially self-funded program through the objectives outlined above and remaining best practices.
- Blueprint to Success
- Know It. Prevent It. Do It.
- Becoming a Better Healthcare Consumer
- Partially Self-Funded Medical Plans are Like a Great Chili
ABOUT THE AUTHOR