Watch Now: Post-Election ACA Webinar
On November 10, I conducted a webinar discussing the election results and possible implications for healthcare reform and the Affordable Care Act (ACA). I also looked ahead to ACA reporting in January.
Although the results of this election promise to bring change to the ACA, nothing is set in stone yet. President-elect Trump has promised to repeal and replace the ACA, but how he’ll do so is yet to be determined.
What we do know, though, is some kind of change to the ACA is inevitable. In the webinar, I outlined a few potential changes, including:
- Implementation of a rewards-based system instead of a mandated system
- Repeal of EEOC GINA/ADA wellness limits
- Repeal of the bans on stand-alone HRAs and employer payment programs
It’s important to note that nothing has changed yet, and at this point, the ACA is still the law of the land.
For more information about this very important topic as well as ACA reporting for January, tune in to the webinar replay at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Post-Election ACA Webinar Replay
- Economics of Healthcare & Health Insurance Webinar Replay
- Government Oversight on Health Plans
- ACA Easy as 1,2,3
- Compliance Support Page
ABOUT THE AUTHOR