Webinar: Talent Acquisition Meets the ACA
Will Congress pass an ACA repeal and replace bill? Will they amend the ACA? Will the ACA live on and, if so, become ingrained in American society or eventually collapse? Regardless of the outcome, the staffing industry’s number one challenge is there are too many job orders and not enough candidates.
What does talent acquisition have to do with the ACA you ask? Plenty. Did you know that 78% of employees consider the lack of some form of health insurance a deal breaker and 80% of job seekers would choose more benefits over a pay raise?
Stay with me for a minute. The ACA began four years ago with “This will put me out of business!”. It then moved to “Get me compliant!” and then to obtaining cost effective coverage. Next, came the administrative tornado. Each of these firestorm events has kicked up the dust and now the dust has (mostly) settled. Today, my smartest clients are using their ACA health plans as a means to attract and retain talent and make themselves an employer of choice over other staffing firms who are still struggling with compliance, cost and/or administration.
On July 13, I’m going to tackle this topic as well as reveal data from reputable sources such as Monster, indeed, SHRM, SIA, Glassdoor, BLS, The Harvard Business Review and MetLife about what employees really want in my one hour webinar. Using that data, I’ll show you how to leverage your ACA coverage into a more appealing employee benefits strategy:
- How to do it at little or no added cost to your company.
- How to use technology to reduce your administrative costs and burden significantly.
- How to more effectively communicate the benefits of working at your agency for both candidates and existing employees.
- How to structure something that appeals to the multi-generational workforce that makes up the candidate pool (Did you know millennials overwhelmingly want to enroll on their smartphones?).
- How to tie these all together in a strategic way to win more candidates and to do it without paying them more – in fact you can even cut your payroll burden in the process!
- How to use your internal staff plan benefits to help find and keep your most valued staff using a little-known approach just for them and even for owners.
For more information visit our compliance support page.
- From the ACA to BCRA: A Tale of Two ACA Repeals
- ACA Repeal and Replace Roadmap
- Compliance Support Page
ABOUT THE AUTHOR