PARDON THE DISRUPTION
The Stone Age didn’t end because we ran out of rocks. We didn’t ditch fax machines and mainframe computers because neither worked. Throughout time, society and organizations alike have been forced to shift their practices because of ‘disruption.’
So, what are some of the disruptions impacting organizations now and in the future? Join Assurance and world-renowned thought leader Tony Seba for a keynote discussion on the new wave of market disruptions caused by exponential technology improvements, business model innovation and disruptive product design.
From there, attendees can choose between several tracks that touch on ‘disruption’ as it relates to insurance. This includes everything from an update on the current state of ACA Repeal and Replace to:
- Retirement Plan Strategies
- Understanding Benefits Technology
- Jumping Off the Rising Pharmacy Costs Bandwagon
Risk Manager Path
- Preventing Employee Lawsuits
- Getting to the Heart of an Aging, Overweight and Broke Workforce
- How to Tell If Your Company Is Cyber Secure
- 5 Silver Bullets for Medical Insurance
- Using Captives as a Strategy for Business Success
- 5 Silver Bullets for Workers’ Compensation
Register today. You don’t want to miss out!
Monday, September 25 | 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM | The Westin O'Hare - 6100 North River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018